Looking for a St. Pete construction job? Residential Construction Superintendent position now available at Sun Bay Builders!
Do you have a passion for custom residential construction and looking to join a proven, family-oriented team? We invite you to apply for our Residential Construction position at Sun Bay Builders!
The position requires roughly 75% management and 25% labor responsibilities, and reliable transportation between job sites during the work day. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Superintendent, with experience in the residential construction/remodeling space preferred. Pay is negotiable based on qualifications. Gas allowance and other benefits available. Job sites are located throughout all of Pinellas, south Hillsborough, and north Manatee. Sun Bay Builders is a drug-free workplace.
***NOTE: applicants without carpentry experience or willingness to be a “hands-on” Superintendent will not be considered.
- Work with Project Manager and Clients to set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Manage and organize subcontractors & vendors
- Weekly client communication regarding status of project
- 3+ years in residential construction supervision
- Significant experience with and knowledge of carpentry
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- $50,000-$80,000 annually (based on qualifications and experience)
Thank you for your interest in this position. If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number. We will follow up via email or phone to set up an initial interview if qualifications are met.
About our culture: join the Sun Bay Builders family.
We’re a family-owned company that has been providing quality design, construction, and remodel services to homeowners around and near the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Our experience and reputation – combined with a cost-conscious approach – allows us to deliver fully custom end products of exceptional, long-lasting value.
When you take a position with Sun Bay, you’re getting more than just a job. You’re joining a team that takes our family-owned roots seriously and reflects that through our culture on a daily basis. We keep our team small for a reason: because we care about the people that keep our business running and refuse to allow your individual goals or needs to get lost in the shuffle.
Our family extends from our hands-on work team out into the city that we love. We’ve been doing business in St. Pete for over 3 decades and like to stay active in the community – because the Sun Bay way extends beyond just the job site.